Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of your time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed trying to ensure you comply with the 1993 Companies Act. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Canterbury Accountants & Taxation Specialists Ltd we can relieve you of this burden. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how you can forget all about the legislation and concentrate on running your business.
Back to Services